I have seen many forums suggesting uninstall and reinstall all Adobe products or rename the OOBE folder but what worked for me every time is to update the ServiceConfig.xml file.
- On Mac Machines, Sign out of Adobe CC desktop App
- Open Activity monitor Stop all Adobe services
- Open /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs
- Copy the ServiceConfig.xml file to the desktop opens it with text editor then change all the 'false' value to 'true.' Save the file.
- Copy and replace the existing file in /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs
- On Windows machines, the ServiceConfig.xml file is under C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs
- Copy the file to the desktop, open it with notepad and then change the 'False' value to 'True'.
- Save the file then copy and replace the existing fil under C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\ Configs\ServiceConfig.xml