- Log in to Exchange Console
- Search for the user under mailbox option
- Double click to open user mailbox properties
- Make sure Hide from address list is not ticked
NB: In case if the option is not ticked and if you still can’t see the name in address book then tick the box and leave it for 30 minutes
Untick the box after 30 min and wait for another 5- 10 minutes (From my experience)
5. Go to outlook, select File and click on Account Settings and open download address book
6. Select the Download Changes since last Sent/Receive and Click OK.
7. Wait for Sync to finish
8. Now you should be able to see the user in the Outlook address book.